Friday, August 15, 2008

It's Just Not Fair!!!

The other day on the radio I heard that Coldplay was coming to town in November. They are David's favorite! We have loved them our whole married life.

I did some research and Ticketmaster is selling the tickets for good seats for around $100 each! I remember way back when Pearl Jam had a huge feud with Ticketmaster saying they were charging their fans too much to get to their concerts. They thought is should be reasonably priced so that anyone who wanted to come enjoy their music would be able to afford it. I'm with you on that one Eddie!

So I am using "The Secret" and putting it out into the universe that someway, somehow David and I will get a hold of some tickets to get to that concert. I have seen a lot of concerts in my day, but I have a feeling that this one would be great.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Here, here! I would also love to see a Coldplay concert and hope to high heaven that you can get an amazing deal on tickets. Start listening to radio stations and calling in to win some! :) Just kidding. Seriously, though, I hope you find some affordable tickets so you can rock out to Chris and the boys. I'll let you know if I hear of any.

Unknown said...

I hear ya! Ticket prices are so out of control. That's probably why we haven't been to a decent concert in forever. I love hearing you talk about Pearl Jam. Oh the good old days, of Liz & Eddie!

Marcy said...

Love Coldplay!