Monday, August 18, 2008

My 10 Year Reunion

This last Saturday was my 10 year reunion that I was in charge of. I am glad to be done with it, but I also really enjoyed doing it and seeing all that came! I had a great commitee (my senior class officers) and Natalie!
We met at the park from 11-3 for lunch, visiting, raffle, and games. I am so upset that I didn't take pictures. I was running around like a chicken with my head cut off making sure everything was going well. Clint (a friend from our class) manages a bunch of Tropical Sno's down here in Utah and willingly brought everything he needed to make snow cones for all. They were a huge hit for the kids! We had a raffle with really fun prizes to try and offset all costs that were put into the reunion. It was a huge success. We had some great donations too including upgrades for Garage Band for Mac (thanks Jared), BYU-I shirts, hoodies, and fleece throws, Utah Flash clothing (thanks Nat), an ipod shuffle (Beehive Credit Union) and many other local businesses donated food and entertainment in the form of gift certificates.
That night we went to my stake center with the adults only. It was a good time to visit without worrying about the kiddos. We had ice cream sundaes, our senior slide show (that was hilarious to watch after all these years, and us officers thought we did such a marvelous job on it!), and a wii tournament. It was great to see everyone there and I missed a few good friends (Erin!) who didn't come. :) Here are just a few pics that I took that night.

Me with my class officers, Hillary, Anna, and Meredith. We missed you Jill.

At the end of the night I went around and got nominations for who everyone thought should head up the 20 year reunion. Here I am standing with the new committee. You will do a gret job girls!!
Here is Sterling and Damon facing off as the two finalist in our Wii tournie. These guys were really good!

Me and two of my best friends from high school! I love you guys!


Toward the end of our Senior year we had everyone sign this sheet and put on it what they think they would be doing in 20 years. Anna found it in her basement! It was fun to read and see what everyone put on there. Some were dead on!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

How fun! I'm so glad it went well. I am sad I had to miss it, but the pictures are awesome and it is great to see everyone. Thanks again for all of your hard work on the reunion. You're an amazing woman!

ziggygirl said...

Liz you look Hot in all your pictures! You still look 18! Love you!

Anonymous said...

it was fun to see some people that I knew too. Where is Jed, Brett, Jared etc these days?