It's that time of year again where the barn across the street from our house is selling peaches. The kids and I walked over there today after a way long walk coming home from the park this morning. We bought a bag. Can I just say it was the most refreshing thing to eat after being out in the heat all morning! I love these peaches. They're perfectly ripe and juicy. If you are ever in the area you've gotta stop by and pick up a bag or even upgrade to a box, they really are that delicious.
3 comments:
You're making me want to move back to that ward, Liz! What with the peaches and the cougar down the street.
Please move back! I would love it! Hey the Glover's house is for sale!
I love to stop at that barn and buy peaches! I can't wait to get there and make some pie. Michigan has nice fruit, too, but it's just not the same. Mountain air is better than plains air. :) I'm glad you got to enjoy some of the goodness.
Post a Comment