Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Close Friends

Well it's been another month since book club. Last month was a tea party at Laurel's and this month we had a baby shower for Sarah at my house. I just have to say that I love my group of friends! We are the same only different in our own kind of way. Sarah and I started the book club just after I was married in 2001 with our friends from the ward. Since then everyone has moved out of the ward except for me and Laurel. Most of us still live in Utah County, but others have moved to Chicago, Las Vegas, Victor, and San Antonio (we don't get to see Michelle, Francesca, Becky, and Cumorah as often as we would like). I really look forward to seeing my friends once a month.
This next month instead of reading "Goose Girl" we decided to move it so we could read the last book in the Twilight series, "Breaking Dawn". Hello, is there any question why? Thanks for the fun night last night girls. It was great to see everyone!

No comments: