Sunday, August 24, 2008

More Things to Do in Provo


So David and I had a date last night and we thought we would try a few more things that we never have before living here in Provo. First we went to Happy Sumo for dinner. The food was great. We tried the Vegas Roll, Buffalo Roll, and the Jezabelle Roll. The Vegas and Buffalo rolls were fried, but the Jezabelle was raw. We loved all three, but both of us actually liked the Jezabelle best. Raw sushi is good because you can taste all the flavors individually. I just had sushi for the first time this summer at my family reunion and after Happy Sumo, I think I am really liking it. I look forward to trying more soon.
After dinner we went down the street to Color Me Mine. It's a little ceramic shop where you pick your dish and then paint it. It reminded me of the good ol' days in high school ceramic class. I picked a little vase and David painted a butter dish. David wasn't too excited for this part of the date, but I think by the end of the night, he was really enjoying himself. The only problem was that every time I tried to talk to him....no response. David is such a perfectionist that he couldn't even hear me talking to him. We were laughing about it later, but at the time it was getting a little annoying.
We came home and watched the movie, Vantage Point. When the movie was over we decided that we could rename the movie, "Groundhog Day 2" or "Human Life Means Nothing" since almost everyone dies....sorry to spoil it if you haven't seen it.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

That sounds like a grand time, and I agree with you about "Vantage Point." I acutally fell asleep after the fifth or sixth version of the flashback...maybe I'm developing adult ADD because I couldn't handle seeing the episode from one more perspective. :) I'm glad you got to have a fun date with your honey!

Marcy said...

I think you guys are awesome--how fun!