Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Carmen's First Day of Pre-School!

Today was Carmen's first day of pre-school and she couldn't have been more excited. Last night and this morning she said, "I am sooo excited to go to school!" After a couple years of watching Graham go, she couldn't believe it was finally her turn. I really enjoyed the few hours that I had with just Morgan. I will need to figure out what will be the most productive thing I can (or should) be doing with my time.


Her teacher is my good friend Alisa. Graham went to her and loved her. He has been prepping Carmen letting her know all the fun things she will do at Sister Gilchrist's house. On the way home today Carmen said, "I can't wait to go back there!"
Jake and Ben (Carmen's twin cousin's) are in her class too. They all had a great day. And it was an extra special day today because Grandma Packer is down here helping out at the Fossum house. It was her job to take the boys to school today. This picture was taken right after school.

Morgan has already started walking around the house with bags saying, "I'm going to school....bye, see you tomorrow." Her school is an overnight one, I guess.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

The first day of pre scool is a big day. How exciting! I love grandma patty packer. Will you please tell her hi for me?

Aubrey Newland said...

How cute! Carmen is such a cutie! I hope she remembers me someday when I see her again. Seeing the pictures of her reminds me of playing with her at the Oregon Reunion.

Becky said...

I love that picture with Mom in it. How priceless that she could be there for that. Love you. I love reading your blog Liz. Thanks for keeping it updated.

Anonymous said...

I love your little fam...tell you mom from me that I think she looks hot...seriously though...she looks so good!

Natalie said...

She is so adorable! Her little outfit is tres chic and she definitely looks excited to be at school. What a cutie! I'll bet it is so strange to only have one child home for part of the day. I don't know what I'd do with myself. :) Your mom does look amazing. Yay for you...I'm sure you'll be even hotter when you're a grandma!