Today in sunday school we talked about families, particularly mothers. We were studying about the 2,000 spripling warriors and what an influence their mothers had. Bishop asked if there was anything in our lives that influence us as mothers and the strain we feel today raising children.I just wanted to make a few comments on that. I am grateful to be a mother. I know that it is a very sacred calling that is given to women. I am grateful that I get to stay home and raise my little ones and that it isn't very common or praised in this world today. I know that my influence is huge on them and I am thankful that I have that special responsibility of making sure they have what they need. I am grateful for my own mother who taught me so much both by word and example. I know that having mulitple children can be looked down upon in these last days, but I wouldn't change it for the world. Each of my children have a special spirit and they are needed here now. I hope that David and I will be able to provide what they need to succeed in every way.
No comments:
Post a Comment