Mom (Grandma Packer) bought it for him for his birthday. We had to send out for the caterpillars. When they came, Graham said, "I am so excited!" I really had never seen him that excited in all his life. So we got to watch them from caterpillars, to chrysalides, to butterflies. Then we let them go. The good thing about it is we still have the net is came with, so we can order caterpillars over and over again.
Friday, August 8, 2008
Bugville Butterflies
Mom (Grandma Packer) bought it for him for his birthday. We had to send out for the caterpillars. When they came, Graham said, "I am so excited!" I really had never seen him that excited in all his life. So we got to watch them from caterpillars, to chrysalides, to butterflies. Then we let them go. The good thing about it is we still have the net is came with, so we can order caterpillars over and over again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment