I laughed so hard when I saw Lindsay's blog with her updated family photos! I had to try it myself. Here is what David and I would look like back in 1976 and then in 1990....well roughly! Isn't it hilarious?! You can try it too if you go to yearbookyourself.com.
Oh my gosh; I'm still laughing so hard. I love your kids' looks and David's mullet is horrifyingly awful! :) You look pretty sweet with the feathered 'do circa 1977. I can't wait to try that!
4 comments:
That 90's one of David is LOL funny.
so funny!!
Oh my gosh; I'm still laughing so hard. I love your kids' looks and David's mullet is horrifyingly awful! :) You look pretty sweet with the feathered 'do circa 1977. I can't wait to try that!
Those pictures make David look like the creature from the Lord of the Rings. . . Gollum
Post a Comment