Thursday, August 21, 2008

Like Father, Like Son

My brother Daniel is hilarious. Always doing off the wall stuff to entertain himself. He married Sadie, who is the sweetest thing and she laughs at everything he does, which keeps him going. Sadie sent me these pictures of Daniel in the tub in their first apartment being funny. So later she took one of Thomas, their son, doing the same. Their home will always be filled with joy and laughter doing things like this. Little does Dan know, he is not only entertaining Sadie, but all of us too! And lucky Thomas doesn't even realize the entertainment he is in for! Love you guys!!

2 comments:

Sadie Lynn said...

Hot bods! We are ripped in the club-don't even try to hate on us enjoying the bubbles from day one. True legends take Sunday night baths.

Me and Bubba Luv said...

Hi Liz! Your little kids are so cute. I can't believe how much your family has changed. I also can't believe you watched a c-section. That's crazy! I would pass out. Tell Sarah congratulations. We need to get together so you can me my baby and I can meet your little ones!