Thursday, August 14, 2008

Breaking Dawn

I finally got a hold of a copy of the book that all the Twilight fans have already finished long ago. I have heard a few things about it so I hope that things happen the way that I want them to. I am a little concerned for Jacob. Yes, I admit, I am a Jacob fan. Bella's relationship with Jacob is more real than her relationship with Edward. That actually kind of sounds funny. I don't know if you can call a relationship with a werewolf more real than a relationship with a vampire. :) It's all fun reading though, right?....so here I go!

1 comment:

Crump Family said...

Liz, I loved that pictures. I laughed and I even cried because I miss you so much. I loved the PV2 Ward. Wow, Morgan is so grown up! Please tell David hello. Love, Autumn Crump--http://californiacrumps.blogspot.com/