We took the kids out on the town yesterday. I don't know if that was the greatest idea since it's the last weekend before Christmas, but we scored when it came to lunch. The Hogi Yogi/Teriyaki Stix by our house was empty. We enjoyed having the whole place to ourselves.
Carmen did surprisingly well with the chop sticks.

Morgan tried really hard and actually thought she was doing great.

Graham didn't care too much about the chop sticks at all.
*Just a funny conversation with Morgan while in the car yesterday:
David: You can put on your seatbelt all by yourself.
Morgan: No! I can't!
David: Sure you can! You have strong muscles.
Morgan: No, I have ladies muscles.
1 comment:
Whoa, squash that notion right away - some "lady" muscles are different, but I can still lift more than either of my boys. And I don't work out, as I'm sure you're aware. (I keep telling them they should be embarrased that their 40-something mom is stronger, but they just shrug.)
Post a Comment