Friday, December 11, 2009

Homemade Christmas Gifts #2

We've been having fun making gifts out of wood blocks. :)
These ABC blocks were made out of the 2x2 wood I bought at Lowe's last week.

And these fun blocks pictured above and below were made out of a 4x4 purchased from Lowe's. They were so fun to make!! And remember, I am not disclosing who they are for. :)

The wire is intended to hold a photo, recipe card, or favorite quote....whatever.

6 comments:

The Romig Chronicles said...

How did you do the Photo blocks? Are they on real photo paper or just printer paper? Modge podge? Details. Details.

Liz said...

I got the 4x6 pictures printed off at Costco in Sepia. Then mod podged them to the blocks. It's way easy!

Anonymous said...

So dang cute!!! You are so creative!

Michelle said...

YOU ARE OFFICIALLY CRAFTER OF THE YEAR!

congratulations! how does it feel?

Sara Packer said...

These are fabulous! I want to be more crafy like you. How do you find the time? Do you do it after the kids go to bed?

Erin said...

I love the photo blocks! What a cute idea!