Saturday, December 5, 2009

IN-N-OUT BURGER

I am sure that everyone and their dog has been to In-N-Out Burger. Everyone but us....until last night. A few weeks ago a new location opened just up the street from our house, so we thought we would give it a try. We were very surprised by a lot of things which made the trip well worth it. Such as:
  1. Even though the line was 1/4 mile long, the wait wasn't too bad.
  2. The employees were very friendly, even the ones that were standing out in the freezing air.
  3. There were a TON of employees inside doing their job.
  4. There were many windows you could see the employees working hard and fast.
  5. We watched one employee putting peeled potatoes into the potato cutter at remarkable speeds.
  6. The menu was surprisingly small....and cheap!
  7. The kids each got a sheet of stickers.
  8. Most of all....The food was DELICIOUS. All the hype was really true. Their french fries and burgers are made fresh, never frozen. And you can tell the difference.

So after reviewing our list, I would have to say, we were very impressed. And we will be going back.

5 comments:

Becky said...

They had an In and Out in Arizona. I am not much of a Hamburger fan, but I liked theirs. That says a lot. I haven't been to the ones in Utah yet, but probably will go in the near future. You're lucky you have one close to you guys. :)

Marcy said...

I haven't ever been to one. Now I will definitely have to check it out!

Teresa Gashler said...

I think a cool thing about them is that they pay their employees $10 an hour. We will go... when the lines aren't so long.

Sam Packer said...

new restaurants are always so good at service! i want to go there when i come down. i love burgers! :D

Sadie Lynn said...

That looks soooo good right now...MMMMM! Bring some up for Christmas!