Yesterday wasn't any different. He disappeared from the table so I went looking for him. I found him in his room huddled under the side table from our living room, that is now in his room since we needed space for the tree. He had made this little Christmas area for one of his crocheted dolls that I made for him last year. It's complete with a pterodactyl flying over his paper tree. There is even a wrapped present under the tree. He told me later that it was one of his finger skateboards, perfect for his little doll. I am curious to see if he adds to it throughout the month.
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
A Little Sidetracked.....
It takes Graham FOR-EVER to do his homework everyday because he gets distracted. I don't blame him since he comes home from such a long school day, and I'm always encouraging him to do it sooner than later. He has to see what the girls are playing, make a snack, or use the bathroom (which takes him 20 minutes sometimes :)).
Yesterday wasn't any different. He disappeared from the table so I went looking for him. I found him in his room huddled under the side table from our living room, that is now in his room since we needed space for the tree. He had made this little Christmas area for one of his crocheted dolls that I made for him last year. It's complete with a pterodactyl flying over his paper tree. There is even a wrapped present under the tree. He told me later that it was one of his finger skateboards, perfect for his little doll. I am curious to see if he adds to it throughout the month.
Yesterday wasn't any different. He disappeared from the table so I went looking for him. I found him in his room huddled under the side table from our living room, that is now in his room since we needed space for the tree. He had made this little Christmas area for one of his crocheted dolls that I made for him last year. It's complete with a pterodactyl flying over his paper tree. There is even a wrapped present under the tree. He told me later that it was one of his finger skateboards, perfect for his little doll. I am curious to see if he adds to it throughout the month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Graham seems like such a creative guy. It is easy for creative minds to get distracted by the bore of homework because there is always so many better and interesting things to do.
Post a Comment