Monday, December 29, 2008

Biggest Loser Competition!

Last year my cousin Aubrey put together a biggest loser competition. I had such a fun time with that one that I have decided to start one. The competition begins January 12th (first weigh-in) and will go until April 20th (last weigh-in).

The Rules: Money will be put into the pot when you start and an additional $2 will be added each time you don't hit your goal weight at weigh-in. Weigh-in will take place every other Monday. You will have to lose 2% of your body weight, so it shouldn't be too hard. By the end of the comp., first place taked 80% of the pot and second place gets the remaining 20%. Any of you who want to shed those extra pounds email me at liz@approachingzion.com and we can do it together! It will be fun!

2 comments:

Becky said...

hey Liz,
Do you have Alicia's address? If so can you email it to me. I have a Christmas card for them. Love Ya!

Kate and Cole said...

Great idea liz! I had to laugh when I saw the pancake puff! Ryker had to have that when he saw the info-mercial. I got it for mother's day. he's a sucker for marketing! Your kids are so dang cute!