Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Surprise!

Usually when David has something up his sleeve, I can feel that something is up. But on Saturday night that was not the case. Sarah showed up on on doorstep right at 6 ready to babysit. I was so surprised. David told me to get my coat and we were off. I had no idea what we were doing!
When we got on the freeway heading north, he finally spilled the beans that he got tickets to a Jazz game! He said that he had so much fun at the Coldplay concert the week before, he wanted to do something again. (And it helped that he won the tickets at work! :)) He kept that secret from me for a whole week! I was so impressed!

2 comments:

Teresa Stubbs said...

I like the last picture of you and David, very cute!
Oh and I was looking at your mom's blog the other day and saw the picture of you and Sarah when you were young, dressed up for Halloween. You totally looked like Carmen does now! And Sarah totally looked like Enoch with long hair. Awesome!

Aubrey Newland said...

That's so cool! What a great surprise. Sounds like you've had a great couple weeks- Cold Play and the Jazz game...Heaven.