I wasn't planning on running it this year because I have been sick this last week, but last minute John had other obligations and told me I could run in his place. So I took it and like always, it was really fun.
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Nutcracker 5K
Every year in December there is a fun 5k at UVU called, "The Nutcracker". We have been going for 3 years now. You wear a tutu when you run, get a long sleave shirt, and a ticket to the local ballet.
I wasn't planning on running it this year because I have been sick this last week, but last minute John had other obligations and told me I could run in his place. So I took it and like always, it was really fun.
Colleen, me, Hannah, and Sarah doing our best ballerina pose. Colleen and Hannah are Sarah's new running partners. They did really well for their first race.
Kristen, Sarah, and I posing. I invited Kristen a few years ago and she has been coming since. We ran cross country together, so it is fun to still share the running spirit with her.
I wasn't planning on running it this year because I have been sick this last week, but last minute John had other obligations and told me I could run in his place. So I took it and like always, it was really fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That was so fun! I've got to be the most awkward looking ballerina.
You got a ticket to the ballet, which company? Ballet West? Cause if it is I'm jealous!
Man, seems like I'm jealous of you a lot these days...
I wish I could have been there to cheer you guys on. Love you guys!
Post a Comment