Graham had his program today and the kids were so full of excitement it was fun to watch. I didn't get any pictures of him singing, but I did get video. I have to figure out how to get it onto the computer from my camcorder. The first graders sang Jingle Bells and Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer. It was fun to watch the kids sing with so much enthusiasm and joy. It really did get me into the Christmas spirit a little bit more.
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
The Younger The More Magical
I remember as a kid every year having my Christmas program. This was the time of the year when everything felt so magical and exciting.
Graham had his program today and the kids were so full of excitement it was fun to watch. I didn't get any pictures of him singing, but I did get video. I have to figure out how to get it onto the computer from my camcorder. The first graders sang Jingle Bells and Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer. It was fun to watch the kids sing with so much enthusiasm and joy. It really did get me into the Christmas spirit a little bit more.
Morgan posing. I am not sure what stance that is. And don't ask me who that kid is either. He must have come walking up right as I was taking the picture. He's cute though.
Graham had his program today and the kids were so full of excitement it was fun to watch. I didn't get any pictures of him singing, but I did get video. I have to figure out how to get it onto the computer from my camcorder. The first graders sang Jingle Bells and Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer. It was fun to watch the kids sing with so much enthusiasm and joy. It really did get me into the Christmas spirit a little bit more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment