Thursday, January 22, 2009

Cleaning Out My Closet

We have done a lot of re-arranging lately in our house. Everything that wasn't being used got thrown into the playroom in the basement. When I heard Becky and Wes were coming to visit, I wanted them to have their own space. That gave me an incentive to start organizing. Not only did I make the playroom into a guestroom again, but I threw a bunch of toys away in the process. Aahh! It felt so good. How did we get so many little worthless toys?


Before:

After:

Everthing is organized and has a place. We'll see how long that lasts!

4 comments:

Megan said...

I have been in the organizing mood too...The guestroom/playroom looks great!

Becky said...

Thanks so much for doing that for us Liz. We had such a great time and it was nice to have our own little space. I hope we didn't leave it in too much of a mess. Love you!

Kate and Cole said...

Don't you just love organizing? well the great feeling after its organized? I love it. I am trying to organize all of our junk in the basement. We have WAY to much stuff. We look like we have accumulated it for 40 years!

Anonymous said...

It looks great! I know how hard it is to keep the area with the toys organized!