Monday, January 12, 2009

Excuse Me Table! I Didn't See You There!

Before church:
After church:
Yesterday after church I was gathering up the kids to go. David was in the clerks office helping with tithing. Carmen was running down the hall, way ahead. Graham left out a random door and said he was going to meet me at the car on the other side of the building and Morgan was trying to catch up to me, who was trying to catch up to Carmen, when she ran straight into a table sitting outside a classroom. The table was level with her teeth and top lip. One of her front teeth is slightly pushed back, the gums are cut and she has a fat lip. I hope that tooth with survive. I don't know if having church at 1:00 is my favorite thing. My kids were CRAZY!

4 comments:

Megan said...

Poor Morgan...I hope her tooth is okay and that her fat lip goes away soon. I don't think I like church at 1:00 either. It makes for a really long, exhausting day..but it's only another 11 1/2 months right? (j/K)

Natalie said...

Poor little Morgan! She is darling even with a fat lip. I hope you all adjust okay to the new church schedule...that is one of the worst things about a new year in our family. We don't adjust well to schedule changes!

Teresa Stubbs said...

Yeah we have church at 1 as well. I really do not like it.

Kate and Cole said...

YOWZA! poor thing. P.S. Reese has that dress too : )