Thursday, January 22, 2009

She Does Hair

I have heard about this blog before, but I have never done any of the hairstyles. It was fun to try it out. I was having a great time doing Morgan's hair. It wasn't so fun when I got to Carmen's. She screams the whole time saying it hurts, even if I am not even touching her hair. You can tell by looking at the pictures who enjoyed it the most. The blog is shedoeshair.blogspot.com. There are a lot of cute styles to try if you have a little girl and she is patient enough for you to touch her head. :)


3 comments:

Megan said...

How cute...the girls hair turned out great! I can't wait until Lacey's hair is long enough to style. Hopefully she will be like Morgan and let me do it!!!

Us, the Gilson's said...

Liz, you are a lifestyle. My girls - I'm done with their ragdoll hair! I've done their hair in the past, but I've just needed some inspiration for different do's! THANK YOU! Maybe if I'm feeling better and make time to get their hair done, they'll look nice for Sunday.
---Jenn

Kate and Cole said...

Liz I just love your blog! you always have fun things on here. I'm excited to check out this website. I am always trying to think of new ways to do reese's hair. I love bows too!!! So much fun.