Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My First Triathlon!!


So it's official. I signed up for my first Triathlon and I am excited about it. I have run many races, but I have never biked or swam in a race. I have been swimming since October and feel like I am getting a grip on it. I have until April 18th to be ready. Whew!

8 comments:

Teresa Stubbs said...

Way to go, and good luck! That's awesome!

Anonymous said...

That is soo cool! That is one of my goals this year too. I think that is awesome that you are almost there! Good for you!

Karen said...

That's awesome. You will do great!

HEATHER and JON said...

You are crazy! I could never do that, but I am happy for you and I am sure you will do great. Your kids are so cute!

Megan said...

Good luck Liz! You are such an inspiration. You will do great!

Becky said...

That is so ambitious! Good luck. Love you, Becky

Natalie said...

You inspire me to no end! Good luck and congratulations all at the same time (for me, simply signing up for a triathlon merits congratulations)!

Us, the Gilson's said...

Yeah!!!!!! Let's go together! I want to enter one too. Any tips for running?! Is that the women's one? How much did it cost? I've been researching a bunch this year. I'm just nervous of being ready!
---jenn