Tuesday, January 27, 2009

It's Japanese For "Little Knitted Toy"

I just got this book off of Amazon for way cheaper than my sister-in-law saw it at Borders. It's a book full of Amigurumi patterns. What is Amigurumi you may ask? It's Japanese for little knitted toy. I originally found Ana Rimoli on Etsy and I love her stuff. I can't wait to try these patterns and my kids have already asked when they get one. Now I just have to find the time.

6 comments:

Amanda P said...

Those are probably the cutest things I've ever seen. I think I finally have a reason to learn how to crochet.

Melissa said...

I saw the book on her site and wanted it. I made her "little robot" and loved her instructions. Don't forget to post pictures of finished projects!

Us, the Gilson's said...

Liz, those are 'stinkin' cute! You're welcome to come over anytime and work on them -- especially in the evening when all the kids will be in bed!

p.s. they look so difficult. Let me know how the process goes?

Jon Kirk said...

So cute! You almost make me want to be crafty...if only I wasn't so incompetent at crafty things.

Karen K said...

Oops. Didn't realize I was logged in as my husband.

Sam Packer said...

i want the owl!