Thursday, November 6, 2008

These Boots Are Made For Walking


Just yesterday I was talking to my friend Ann about her daughter who loves one pair of pants and she was on her third day of wearing them. "I can't get her to wear anything else." she said to me. I didn't have much to compare it to......until now.
Today I bought the kids some new winter boots. And like always, Graham and Carmen were appreciative and then they went on their merry little way. But Morgan is in love. She has insisted on wearing her boots all day. I asked her to take them off for naps, but right when she woke up, they were on her feet again. I think I know what shoes Morgan will be choosing to wear from here on out until the end of winter.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Money well spent!

Megan said...

Morgan is so cute. Kids are so funny about things like that. Tanner was the same way last year with his snow boots. At least you know you are getting your money's worth on Morgan's pair!

Natalie said...

How adorable! Amber has several items of this nature; currently it's a brown and pink dress that her cousin gave her (of course, it's three sizes too big). I think it's so cute to see how kids get attached.