
Every Monday Carmen has preschool with her little friend Rebekah. This Monday we learned about the letter L. I found this cute idea online. You paint rocks to look like ladybugs. It reminded me of my grandma Anderson and her crafty craftiness. She was always doing crafts that had to do with nature. I remember one rock in particular that she painted. On the one side it said, "Turn Me Over." So, you flip it over, and it says, "Thank You." I loved her creative mind and I wish that she was still around because I know that she could share a lot.
4 comments:
How fun!!! Those lady bug rocks are adorable!!! Liz, Your creativity continues to amaze me. Looks like the girls had a great time.
Thos are way cute. Did you use black paint or a marker to make the face?
black paint
What a fantastic memory! I made these with my Granny Belle Webster when I was a wee one. I have no idea where it is now, but would love to have it lounging in a potted plant. Maybe I'll have to make a replacement.
Post a Comment