Sunday, November 16, 2008

A Conversation To Remember

I normally put things that the kids say along the side of my blog, but I thought I would post this one since it's a long conversation. Today on the way to church Graham and Carmen were talking about dinosaurs.
Carmen: "Pterodactyl's don't eat humans. If they did, the human wouldn't fit in it's stomach."

Graham said: "yeah they can."

Me: "Yeah, they are huge and when you get a little bit older you can watch Jurassic Park 3 where the people go into the pterodactyl cage. It's pretty scary to watch. But you do know that dinosaurs didn't live around humans for real. That is just a movie."

Graham: "We don't really even know if dinosaurs ever really lived on this planet. When the planet was made, other parts of different planets were used to make this earth. So that's why some stuff on this earth is pretty much really old. Maybe Jesus took parts of another planet that was older than ours that had dinosaurs living on it and so that's could be how we have the bones here."

Me: "Wow Graham! That's pretty impressive."

Graham: "Daddy and I were talking about that the other night. Maybe it's true."

1 comment:

Phil and Pat said...

Thank Heaven for a wonderful dad and mom who take time with these precious grandkids. I love to hear their comments! Hugs! Mom