Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Simple Pleasures








Sunday night David put the movie Brother Bear on for the kids on the laptop. They loved that they could just sit in the chair and enjoy it. Even though lounging in a soft chair or on the couch watching a much bigger tv would've been more comfortable, they loved that this was something different. They are very easy to please. And so appreciative.

4 comments:

Jay said...

Enjoy the appreciative thing while it lasts!!

Cumorah said...

That is awesome you titled it 'simple pleasures'. I titled my last entry the same exact thing:)

Teresa Stubbs said...

Hey I saw you this morning (11/12)! John and I were driving to class, it was a little before 8a, and you were with your dog at the stop light close to your house. I thought, "Woah that's a big dog...hey! That's Liz!"

Unknown said...

So true. I love that about kids. My girls got pretty excited about playing in a box the other day.