A few months ago, Sam bought David and I tickets to see Coldplay. He knew that I wanted to go very badly and he was so flabbergasted that David has never been to a concert before. We have been counting down the days and can't believe that it's tomorrow night.
Well, Sarah has also wanted to go. She has been trying different ways to win tickets. This last week she listened to 101.9 all day and wrote down the hourly Coldplay song for a total of 9 hours. She then had many helpers, including me, calling into the radio station competing against the other 175,000 callers trying to win the same prize. Needless to say, she didn't win the prize. Yesterday afternoon Sam called Sarah and asked her if she had won yet. She sadly told him that she didn't. Sam then explained to her that it was good news because he just bought her a ticket as well. So Sarah gets to come after all.
We were laughing about it because when Sam told me the news my reaction was to scream...and scream...and scream. I couldn't believe it. When Sam gave Sarah the news, her reaction was to cry....and cry...and cry. He says, don't worry about a payback, just go and have a good time. But we are going to have to think of something really good to re-pay the guy who has everything that he already wants. Thanks Sam! We love you!!
2 comments:
Yeah for an awesome brother!!! I hope you all have a great time...as I said a few days ago.
Is Sam married? Ha ha. Just kidding. Hurray for Sarah; that's awesome she gets to join you.
Post a Comment