
I taught Relief Society on Sunday and I used this quote in my lesson. I really think it's great and so so true.
"The Lord’s way is not hard. Life is hard, not the gospel. “There is an opposition in all things,”21 everywhere, for everyone. Life is hard for all of us, but life is also simple. We have only two choices.22 We can either follow the Lord and be endowed with His power and have peace, light, strength, knowledge, confidence, love, and joy, or we can go some other way, any other way, whatever other way, and go it alone—without His support, without His power, without guidance, in darkness, turmoil, doubt, grief, and despair. And I ask, which way is easier?"
It was given by a Lawrence E. Corbridge of the Seventy and the title of the talk is, The Way.
1 comment:
Thanks for sharing that! I love it, too. What great words of wisdom to brighten my day. I'll bet you're an amazing RS teacher.
Post a Comment