Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Family Pictures

We had our family pictures taken yesterday and thanks to Sarah and her nice camera, it didn't cost us a thing! The girls look so funny in this picture. It was one of our last ones that we took, can you tell that they felt done?? More pictures to come.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Adorable! You have the most darling family and Sarah did a grand job. The lighting looks fantastic. I always feel like it's such a huge task to have a family picture taken; I think it's because all of my kids inherited my husband's disdain for organized dressing and posing. I can't wait to see the other shots!

Megan said...

Your picture is so cute Liz. You have a beautiful family and I am excited to see the other pictures. I am sad I missed your lesson in Relief Society but I know it was fantastic! Thanks for posting the quote. It is a great one!