Monday, July 7, 2008

Graham the Lyricist

Last night Graham was lying on the floor by my bed singing a song that he made up. I loved it so much I had to write it down and now I am sharing it on my blog. Who knew Graham was such a lyricist? Of course I am his mother and I have my own bias opinion. So here it is:

I have the best best family.
I have the perfect mom.
I have the perfect dad.
I have the perfect sisters.
All I need is a brother.
Then I'll have the best best family.

He has been asking me everyday when he can have a brother. He's now starting to drop me hints through song. :)

3 comments:

Alecia said...

Cute pics! My blog is ryanandaleciawells.blogspot.com
I'll try and email again... if you do get one form me will you let me know asap. Thanks!!!! And Thanks again for the parking!

Jay said...

This is the most hilarious thing you've posted to date!!! Give the boy a brother, MOM!!!!

Natalie said...

That's so funny! Don't you hate/love it when kids say things like that? Amber's already asking me when I'm going to have another baby. If they only knew...huh!?