Tuesday, September 17, 2013

David Graduates!!


We are so proud of David and all he has worked for.  He didn't want to walk, but I made him.  :)  On the way to drop of the cap and gown, he said, "I'm glad I walked.  Thanks for making me do it."  It was kind of the final hurrah for the time he spent at BYU.  I was really emotional.  I felt overwhelmed with gratitude that we were able to get into this program.  And now David has a great job.  We never would've thought he would be steered into the direction of sex addiction, but it's such a huge need.  He just got back last week from a week in Philadelphia.  It was his first of four modules to become a CSAT (certified sexual addiction therapist).  His company is paying for him to get it.  And it's not cheap.  So on top of his MFT (Marriage and Family Therapy) license, he will have this too.  He will be needed and he's so good at his job.  Go David!











No comments: