Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Back to School!

Here we are.  We have a 6th grader, 4th grader, and a 2nd grader.  When I dropped the kids off on the first day, Truman cried.  He couldn't figure out why I wasn't unbuckling him so he could go to school.  Next year.  So far the kids have had a good time.  Graham has Miss Smith and loves that he is the king of the school (being in the oldest grade).  Carmen has Mr. Bellak and was a little nervous because she had heard rumors that he was pretty strict.  She has loved him so far and really enjoys having a boy teacher.  Morgan has Mrs. Thompson and she just loves her.  Mrs. Thompson was Carmen's 2nd grade teacher, but she was Miss Barlow then.  The girls love that they get to share the same last name with her.  She's a lover of horses and everyday for the first week, Morgan kept asking if she could take one of her toy horses to give to her.  I told her to hang off till Christmas and maybe we can get her something new.  :)  These kids are great.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I love that you can see your cute face photo-bombing in the window reflection!

Love you...and love these kids!