Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Beautiful Bride

My sweet friend Marcy has been through a lot the past few years and I am so happy to say that she has found a great guy and they are getting hitched in June! They will be combining their families making the kid's ages: 8,7,6,5,4, and 3. Three boys and three girls. Reminds me of the tune: "There's a story, of a man named Brady....." :) She is truly amazing and I'm so excited for her.
So we had book club last night and thought it would be fun for her to try on our wedding dresses, since she is looking for one. Here she is in mine. Who's that standing next to her? That's ME! Yikes!! I'm looking (and feeling) quite ripe and ready to have this baby. It was fun to have her try on my dress and feeling a flood of memories from that awesome day. It's crazy to think it was almost 9 years ago.
Love you Marc! This is such an exciting time for you and your family! I hope you enjoy every minute of it.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

That looks JUST like my wedding dress.
You look awesome Liz!

Becky said...

So, did she find the right dress yet? Or does she still want to try on mine? Love you. Hang in there.

Anonymous said...

Your dress is lovely! It sounds like you have a wonderful group of friends. What a gift. You look fantastic and you seem to be lacking in the puffed up like a toad phase. You look fantastic! And your hair!! I am so jealous!

Unknown said...

You're such a cute pregnant girl! I'm excited for you to have this one :)