I learned about these cute V-day cards here. I thought they were hilarious, so we decided to do them this year for friends and classmates. The kids have sure enjoyed putting them together. So fun!
I saw these and loved them as well. I'm so glad you were able to put the cute idea to such good use. P.s. got the info on our vaca this summer we are excited!
5 comments:
I saw these and loved them as well. I'm so glad you were able to put the cute idea to such good use. P.s. got the info on our vaca this summer we are excited!
wow, so cute! I'm impressed. I think yours look even more like their fist is coming at you off the page. yours look cuter than the original.
Thanks for sharing! They are so cute. I am totally going to try that :)
I love these, Liz! I am totally doing this, this year! Thanks for passing on the idea!
those turned out so cute! i'll have to do them next year!
Post a Comment