Friday, October 23, 2009

It's a.....

BOY!!



I was very nervous going into the ultrasound today, but quickly learned that there was nothing to be worried about at all. Everything was great. The machine was new and so clear to see everything. He was so active in there and the ultrasound tech was so funny. She kept saying, "I am in love with your baby! He's giving me the best shots!" She would say, "Oh look! He's doing this or that." She made it really fun. She was so impressed with the shots that she got of his heart and other organs. At the end she asked if she could use one of her pictures she took of his heart to use as a guide for all the techs. The second picture is of him patting himself on his back. We could actually see his hand moving back and forth patting his back! So funny.

We are very excited for this new little boy to join our family. It's crazy how much more connected I feel to him after seeing him today. Almost like I could feel his little personality shining through. The girls are excited and Graham will learn the news after school today. Now we've got to start thinking about names.....

14 comments:

Teresa Stubbs said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Romig Chronicles said...

Those pictures are incredibly clear! So excited for you, I bet Graham will be ecstatic. The 20 week ultrasound is so fun. I am glad you had such a fun experience.

Erin said...

Wow what great pictures! Congratulations!

Valerie said...

I am so super excited for you! Those really are great ultra sound shots. Congrats! I bet Graham was stoked to know he was getting a brother!

Karen said...

That's awesome! Congrats...those pictures look great!

Unknown said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for you. Good luck with picking a name. That's always the hardest for me.

Marcy said...

Congrats Liz and David!

Lindsay said...

Congratulations guys! That is so exciting. :)

Natalie said...

Hooray! I too love the ultrasound pictures and can't believe how great they look. I'm thrilled for you and Graham, and I think two boys and two girls is a great little family.

Melissa said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

He's patting himself on the back because he knows he's lucky to be part of your crazy, wonderful family. Congratulations Liz and David! The Gilchrists are so happy for you!

Megan said...

Yay! I love the pictures...they are so clear. He already seems to have such a fun personality. I love that he is batting himself on the back. Congrats you guys...I am so excited for you!!

Lisa said...

That's so fantastic!! We are so happy for you guys!

Ben, Ashley, and Nate said...

Yay! That is so exciting to hear. I felt the same way; going really helped me not worry and it's almost like you get a glimpse of what they are like. We can't wait to see him!