Thursday, October 15, 2009

It's Time To Go!

We've been potty training Morgan for a long time it seems. There have been a lot of accidents and I blame myself entirely because I just haven't been consistent. The other day while out, I came across a potty watch that has a little timer that goes off every 30 minutes. We decided to try it out with my watch that I use when I go running. So every hour her little wrist will beep with excitement and she gets really excited as well. It has been going great today so far. Hopefully this will get her into a little bit of a routine and then we can move on from there. Here she is posing with her watch. Her birthday pin was part of her playing house with Carmen. There aren't birthday celebrations today, just potty ones.

3 comments:

Marcy said...

I'd love to hear how it goes. It sounds like a great idea.

Megan said...

Good luck. We tried something like that with Tanner(except with a timer) and it got him on a pretty good rountine. It helped us remember to ask him to go. The watch is so cute. Hope it all goes well!
P.S. Morgan is turning into a beautiful little girl!

The Church's said...

I wish I found something like that when I was potty training Reese. It sounds awesome, helps them to really feel in charge. Good Luck!!!