
While at the copy center I gave the kids a quarter for a treat in the machine so I could make copies. As we were leaving Graham said, "Um Mom...look!" Pinched in between his fingers was his front tooth! Thank you jelly bean. He has been waiting for it to come out for some time now. He was on cloud 9 all the way to the church, where I had to set up for Enrichment. Once inside he took off down the hall toward the bathroom to get a better look. The next time I saw him he said this:
"I went to the Men's Room and I look AWESOME!!"
I've never heard him use the term "Men's Room" before. It was funny to hear him say that in all of his excitement. It's been fun to see how his smile changes as he becomes toothless.
1 comment:
Graham is so funny. I could totally see him saying something like that. He is right...he does look awesome!!!
Post a Comment