What do you do if you want to take family photos for your Christmas photos, but you don't want to bother anyone to take them for you? You use your camera and the remote of course.
After taking many, many shots, we got a few that were okay. We wouldn't recommend doing this. Ever.
Here are a few. This first one was the best one that turned out. They rest were really bad and unusable.
Then we decided to try and just do the kids. I would take the picture and David would make the sad kid (Truman) and the upset baby (Reese) and the bugged kids (the rest) laugh and smile. Oh, they laughed. A little too much. So they too were unusable.
This one turned out the best:
Here are a few one on ones I had to try after that:
This is how we ended the night.
Needless to say, we won't be using the pictures from this photo shoot for our Christmas card this year. Stay tuned for what we ended up doing. I pick them up at Costco in the morning.Conclusion:
Family Home Evening: entertaining
Photo Shoot: epic fail
3 comments:
I think they are perfect! You can see everyone's personality and you will always remember that night. Let's be honest that is what life is really like....crazy and unorganized and full of laughter.
Thanks for posting so much. We love all of the updates, it helps us feel closer to everyone.
awww... but they're awesome! Ditto --- It's real life. I like it.
:)
awww... but they're awesome! Ditto --- It's real life. I like it.
:)
Post a Comment