Morgan has been waiting for this day since Carmen was in preschool 2 years ago. No joke. I am happy to report that her long awaited first day of preschool was all that she imagined it would be. She loved it!
We bought that same outfit for Lilly, but pink. She wore it today. How funny. Wish Morgy could be in my preschool. Are you sure she doesn't want to commute? Love you guys!
4 comments:
She is such a cutie! How does it feel to have only one at home during those hours? Awwww...I can hardly wait for my turn. ha ha.
We bought that same outfit for Lilly, but pink. She wore it today. How funny. Wish Morgy could be in my preschool. Are you sure she doesn't want to commute? Love you guys!
very cute and so grown up!
I just found this post long after it was posted. She is adorable!! I hope she is still loving it.
Post a Comment