Me (calling to Graham in the other room): Graham, will you go brush your teeth?
Graham: Wait! I'm doing surgery right now!
I had to check it out. I grabbed my camera and headed to his room. He was dissecting his toys and creating new ones with the pieces.
Me: You're kind of reminding me of Sid from Toy Story.
Graham: Yeah, except I am making my toys better, not worse.
Graham: Wait! I'm doing surgery right now!
I had to check it out. I grabbed my camera and headed to his room. He was dissecting his toys and creating new ones with the pieces.
Me: You're kind of reminding me of Sid from Toy Story.
Graham: Yeah, except I am making my toys better, not worse.
3 comments:
Oh dear.....
Hilarious! Um, I'd say worse. But I guess he's entitled to his opinion. :)
hahaha Creative Graham. Love that guy!
Post a Comment