Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Biggest Loser 2010!


I've got to get motivated to lose this baby weight. The competition will last 2 months. Weigh-In's will be weekly. Each player will put in $10 at the start of the competition and add another $2 if they don't meet their goal of 1% lost at each weigh-in. The first and second place winners at the end get all the loot. It's a fun way to get in shape. The competition will start on Monday June 14, 2010. Are you in?
Leave me your email if I don't have it already since that's how we will be communicating and posting the weekly results!! Don't worry, your weight is confidential. It's just your percentage that will be posted. :)

13 comments:

Amanda P said...

I'm in.

The Romig Chronicles said...

How do we submit our money and do we just go on the honor code? I love the idea of such a competition. Also are you going to have a finale weigh in.

I need some weight loss motivation.

Melissa said...

Seriously tempted. I am thinking...

Erin said...

Awesome idea! How do we join?

Emily said...

I'm in again! :) BIG time!!!

Teresa Stubbs said...

I'll do it! Hehehe j/k, I should probably have the baby first.

The Romig Chronicles said...

I am in! The hubs is waffling. I will get back to you on that.

My e-mail is starbright2285@yahoo.com

Will you be sending out an e-mail with particulars? I am one of those people that need special instructions.

I am stoked!

Ben, Ashley, and Nate said...

Oh, I am in. This is just what I need. Yes, yes, yes.

Erin said...

Oh, oh, I'm in too! Email's erin.m.anderton@gmail.com.

Dara and Ryan said...

Hey I would like in-dara.e.baird@gmail.com

Erin said...

P.S. Did I tell you that Adam's in too? You can send updates just to my address. Can't wait.

Anonymous said...

I'm in.
My email is
Brooke.Alderks@gmail.com

Thanks
Brooke

M. Wright said...

I guess its too late to join? I wish I would have seen this, I need some motivation myself. Your family is so cute! Especially that little giggling baby of yours!