Saturday, January 30, 2010

Love These Girls!

I love that I was able to get together with some of my best friends from my younger years growing up in Bountiful. I haven't seen them for at least 8 years. I love that we were able to talk and laugh like it was just yesterday since we had been together. We sure did have some fun/crazy times, didn't we girls?? I sure do love you. It was so great to see you today! Thanks to Amy for setting up this sweet reunion. I can't wait to do it again.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I totally agree. It was so fun to talk about the old days and feel like no time had gone by. You're just as fun as ever. On the way home Les and I were talking about how cute you are! Thanks again for meeting us. We'll do it again soon.
Oh and I also posted this picture on my blog:)

ziggygirl said...

Cute girls! I heard you had a great time!!

Sid said...

how fun! wish i could have been there! good times!