Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!

David surprised me with tickets to Avatar 3D at the IMAX theater. It was simply amazing. The story line and effects were incredible. While we were in Idaho last week, David saw it with my brothers and liked it so much that he wanted to take me to it. I was a little hesitant because I remembered when I was very pregnant with Graham, we went and saw a very long Lord of the Rings and I didn't enjoy it at all because I was SO uncomfortable. I was worried about sitting through a 3 hour long movie being so huge, but it wasn't a problem. Both David and I had never seen a 3D movie. So fun! Thanks Babe for the fun date, and to Granny for watching the kids. :) It was a great date for the new year.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Lucky! Wes wants to take me to it in 3D. I'm glad you weren't uncomfortable.

Susan Diane Andres Bester said...

Aunt Diane here,
I so totally love your site, and seeing those great little munchkins....
I didn't know that you were expecting! That is wonderful, and a boy will be great fun!
I am glad that you sent Mom and me your site addy...I will show it to her when I get to the farm.
I have alot of reading to do.
Love you guys...
Aunt Diane and Grandma too....

Jay said...

Yeah, maybe so....but the girl behind Liz's left ear doesn't seem quite as excited about it as Liz does.