Friday, March 1, 2013

Happy Birthday David!

I was fun to spend David's birthday up in Idaho with family this year.  Makayla and Dylan got married on the 22nd and we spent Saturday celebrating with David.  I am so proud of him and grateful to have him in my life.  Each year gets better than the year before.  This picture was taken at the reception by Jay.  Thanks, Jay. 
 Here is the morning of David's birthday.  This is a shirt I made him.  For their free time, David and Graham have been doing research on Bigfoot.  So his shirt is the ark, Noah, Bigfoot, and T-Rex.  Noah says to T-Rex, "There's only room for one more.  Sorry."  Bigfoot is walking up the ramp to get on the ship.  David actually came up with this idea himself months ago.  We laughed and laughed about it.  I think he was surprised that I made it for him.  It was fun to make.
I had to take a pic of Carmen's note she wrote. 
 That night we went out to dinner with the Thompson crew.  It was fun to hear everyone talk about David and the memories they have of him.  Happy Birthday, Love!

No comments: