I'm sad that I forgot my camera when we went to visit family in Idaho. So I just have a few that I took with my phone, dang it! Ben and Sara were there from Arizona. The kids play so well together. They played and played and then played some more. It was great to be with family. Mom and Dad are living at Grandma's house taking care of her, so that's where we stayed. We were up way too late every night talking and playing games, laughing till we cried, ate very poorly, and had a blast doing it.
Here are some slippers I crocheted for David. They were supposed to be ready for Christmas morning, but I didn't finish them until a few days later.Fongs. We laugh about Fongs and their sauce that is the same for every dish, but we still eat it when we go there.
Grandma Packer reading Diary of a Wimpy Kid. Emory had left it sitting on the table. She came along and picked it up.
We got a call yesterday from Mom letting us know that Grandma had fallen and broken her hip. Poor thing. She went in for surgery and they were able to help her. It's sad to watch her get old. She's so special to us. We love her so much.
1 comment:
People think I am crazy, but Fongs is my favorite!! Love their sweet and sour chicken. I don't go to Rexburg very often, but I always request to go there when I do...that, and Millhollow for dessert. :) Looks like a fun Christmas for you and your family!!
Post a Comment