Fast forward a few weeks. We were up in Rexburg with my family. My mom was on her way that afternoon for her hair appointment and asked if I wanted to get mine done too. There happened to be an opening at the same time with another employee and it would be perfect. So I jumped on it. My other SIL Sadie came with us for moral support. And she did a great job of it. Aubree, the hairdresser, gave me the award for the thickest hair she has ever cut. I don't know if that's a good thing. :) But it now takes half the time to get ready in the mornings. All in all I would have to say that I am really enjoying it.
Thursday, January 6, 2011
Yes I Did
So I have been contemplating for a long time now whether or not to cut my hair. While hanging with family, I would have a sporadic thought to cut my hair, knowing that my SIL Tracie could do the job for me. She would've done an amazing job, but she never had her scissors with her, and I would change my mind just minutes after each conversation.
Fast forward a few weeks. We were up in Rexburg with my family. My mom was on her way that afternoon for her hair appointment and asked if I wanted to get mine done too. There happened to be an opening at the same time with another employee and it would be perfect. So I jumped on it. My other SIL Sadie came with us for moral support. And she did a great job of it. Aubree, the hairdresser, gave me the award for the thickest hair she has ever cut. I don't know if that's a good thing. :) But it now takes half the time to get ready in the mornings. All in all I would have to say that I am really enjoying it.
Fast forward a few weeks. We were up in Rexburg with my family. My mom was on her way that afternoon for her hair appointment and asked if I wanted to get mine done too. There happened to be an opening at the same time with another employee and it would be perfect. So I jumped on it. My other SIL Sadie came with us for moral support. And she did a great job of it. Aubree, the hairdresser, gave me the award for the thickest hair she has ever cut. I don't know if that's a good thing. :) But it now takes half the time to get ready in the mornings. All in all I would have to say that I am really enjoying it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
So cute Liz! I love it! You look beautiful!
I really like it. Did you get it highlighted, too? You look fabULOUS!
It's beautiful! And if it's easier to do--win/win!
Very Cute Liz! Love it.
Very cute!
Way classy! I love it.
liz, I LOVE IT!!! I look forward to chopping my hair in 2012. :) That's the goal. I am so proud of you. It's hard to part with the long locks--- but you do it so beautifully!!!
Definitely - LOVE it!
Beautiful woman! I really do like it : )
I love it! You've always been able to pull off the short hair look. Im jealous, I don't think I can.
I still love the look!
your hair is super cute! you definitely have the hair to pull that 'doo' off!
Love it!!! You should have called me I would have loved to see you.
I love, love, love your new hair cut!
You are HOT!
Post a Comment