Before his haircut:
Saturday, November 6, 2010
Getting Big
Truman is growing up! We gave him his first haircut today. I was worried about how he would act, but he actually smiled and giggled at the vibration of the clippers. He's 8 months now and so fun. This is the time that we start to teach my kids a little sign language. It helps a bunch with communication. Today he did the sign "eat" to me and I was so proud. He's crawling like crazy, pulls himself up to things and even lets go to balance sometimes. We're working with his boundaries, especially when it comes to plugs and cords. He loves to dance and will rock and bounce to any beat he hears coming from our stereo. It's so fun to see his little fan club all scream and cheer for him when he makes his first appearance in the morning. He's got two little bottom teeth and one coming in on the top. I love this stage. Every minute of it.
Before his haircut:
After his haircut:
Before his haircut:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Truman is such a little cutie! He is really getting around now, huh. I want to hug him!
Lookin Good Tru. Can't wait to see you guys for Thanksgiving and kiss his cheeks!
He looks so mature. I love the first haircut. Suddenly their eyes look so much bigger. What a doll!
WOW he is such a Graham look a like, with a little bit of Morgan in there. Cute boy!!!
Post a Comment