Thursday, March 18, 2010

Guilty

David was giving Truman some good quality air time when he paid the price. After two baby girls we have almost forgotten that everything around has a very good chance of getting wet when changing a baby boy's diaper. Check out David's shirt. :) Truman just sat there looking as innocent and sweet as could be.

10 comments:

d said...

that kid is adorable.

Debbie said...

I love it! Truman knows how to do it right! He is just so darned cute!

Marcy said...

So cute!!!

Teresa Stubbs said...

I can't wait...

Sara Packer said...

Look at his cute little face. AHHH, I love him even though I haven't met him.

The Romig Chronicles said...

He is such a sweet little button. His innocent face is perfect for the occasion. Way to take one for the team David:)

Erin said...

Oops! Truman will LOVE hearing about that from David when he's 10, eh?

Congrats again; he's cute!

Cindy said...

Little Truman looks quite innocent and happy about the whole thing!

Cindy said...

little Truman looks so innocent and quite content. Cute pic!

M said...

He is so cute!